Why Saphe One?
With over 650,000 units sold, Saphe One is the most popular traffic alarm in Denmark. Saphe One is placed in the car and connected via Bluetooth to an app on your smartphone. Saphe One warns you of dangers, accidents and speed controls ahead.
Denmark's largest traffic community
With a Saphe One traffic alarm you become part of Denmark’s largest traffic community with over 900,000 users. The large community gives you Denmark’s best coverage and enables quick and efficient communication between road users – communication that can make a world of difference and help reduce the number of traffic accidents.
Powered by user data
Saphe One is powered by user data and works based on users reporting speed controls and traffic events by pressing the blue or red button. The blue button indicates a speed control and the red button indicates an accident or other danger on the road.
Size: 64 x 34 x 15 mm
Weight: 20 g
Battery: Replaceable battery with approximately two years of battery life
iPhone: IOS 11.0 or newer
Android: 4.3 or newer
Windows Phone: Not supported
Find Saphe One manual here.
All you have to do as a user is to pair your new Saphe device with your smartphone the first time you need it, and then everything will automatically run – if Bluetooth is turned on on your phone.
– Saphe One connects via Bluetooth Low Energy (4.0+).
– Bluetooth allows for multiple connections at the same time, but only one user at the time.
– Saphe One works when you are talking on the phone or listening to music via Bluetooth.
More cars – more users
– Saphe One can be paired with multiple phones, but only one user at the time.
– A phone can be paired with multiple Saphe units.
Operation and alarms
– Saphe One is operated without removing your focus from the road.
– Saphe One has two buttons used to report speed controls and accidents / hazards.
– The built-in speaker gives a clear warning sound when you get an alarm.
– The sound is completely independent of the phone’s audio settings.
– Saphe One is supposed to be mounted within eyesight and reach for optimal usage, e.g. on the windshield or on the dashboard.
– Saphe One has two adhesive pads for mounting.
– Download our app, Saphe Link, and use it to pair and connect to your Saphe One+ unit.